Страницы

August 14, 2015

Picture Polish - Forget me not

Hello lovelies!



[EN] This is the polish I'd wanted for so-so long: since I first saw it presented by Kate from Lacquertude about a year ago. It's the polish of my dream, and I gave it to myself to celebrate the graduation. Now I'm absolutely happy, which doesn't mean though that I don't need more polishes. But I think I could paint my nails with Forget-me-not only and never get bored. Here are the swatches that I filled with my love to this shade. 
[RU] Это лак, который я тааак давно хотела: с того момента, когда впервые увидела его, показанным у Кейт из Lacquertude около года назад. Это лак моей мечты, и я подарила его себе на вручение диплома.Теперь я абсолютно счастлива, что, все же, не значит, что мне не надо больше лаков. Но я думаю, я могла бы красить ногти только в Forget-me-not и он бы мне не надоел. Здесь свотчи, которые наполнены моей любовью к этому цвету.



[EN] The polish has the texture scatter holo, it's opaque in two coats, dries fast. I covered the polish with top coat and was wearing the manicure for 5 days, and the polish looked just the same way as it did right after I painted my nails.
[RU] У лака текстура рассеянный голографик, он ложится в два слоя, быстро сохнет. Я покрыла лак топом и проносила 5 дней, после которых лак выглядел точно также, как когда я только им накрасила ногти.






[EN] The color. This shade is wonderful, it's so right for me, so familiar and new at the same time. It has no green undertone and does have slight violet one. I just adore this royal blue color with holo flakes and shimmer. I love this polish - it's the treasure in my collection, and I couldn't afford to spoil this color with any decoration, at least for the debut.
[RU] Цвет. Этот оттенок чудесный, он такой правильный для меня, такой знакомый и одновременно новый. В нем нет зеленого подтона, а есть немного фиолетового. Я просто обожаю этот королевский синий цвет с голографическими хлопьями и шиммером. Я люблю этот лак - он сокровище в моей коллекции, и я не могла допустить затмевания цвета каким-либо украшением, по крайней мере, для дебюта.



Thnx for reading. Kisses, Anya <3.

2 comments: