Страницы

September 10, 2015

Dance Legend Indistar Break the chain (7) swatch

Hello lovelies!


[EN] I was ordering some goods from Dance Legend not for myself, but among the collections I noticed a new name - Indistar - and decided to try one polish from it. I chose a nude one and here it is. I painted my nails with this polish when I was home alone, my boyfriend came home late at night and didn't see my nails, so the first thing I told him in the morning was "Look, I've got such a strange polish on my nails". And this strange polish was there during the whole week after that and didn't want to leave my nails at all:)
[RU] Я заказывала кое-что у Dance Legend не для себя, но среди коллекций увидела что-то новенькое - Indistar - и решила попробовать один лак из нее. Я выбрала нюдовый оттенок, и вот он тут. Я накрасила ногти этим лаком, пока была дома одна, мой бойфренд пришел домой поздно ночью и моих ногтей не видел, поэтому первое, что я сообщила ему с утра было "У меня на ногтях очень странный лак". И этот странный лак пробыл на них целую неделю и совсем не хотел покидать мои ногти.:)




[EN] This polish has pale beige base color with much pink undertone (it's hard to catch it with my camera though). And as well as the other polishes from the collection, it contains big glitter of different shapes. Here we have dark silver stars, big gold and light silver rounds and small hexes of the same colors, very small but visible silver glitter.
[RU] Этот лак имеет бледно-бежевый оттенок базы с большим количество розового (чего моя камера отказывалась улавливать). И, как и другие лаки из коллекции, лак содержит крупный глиттер разной формы. Тут у нас темно-серебряные звезды, большие золотые и светло-серебряные круги и меленькие шестиугольники, серебряные блестки.



[EN] The polish is opaque in two regular coats, however I applied it over a coat of color glitter base (beige) by Dance Legend, so maybe over transparent base coat you'll need 3 coats. As for the glitter base: I'm not sure whether I did everything correctly, but it was awfully hard to remove the polish, and my nails were feeling too bad after that. Do you have problems with this glitter base?
[RU] В два слоя лак хорошо лежит, однако я наносила его на слой цветной базы под глиттер (бежевой) от Dance Legend, поэтому поверх прозрачной базы вам может понадобиться 3 слоя. Кстати о глиттер-базе: не уверена, все ли я правильно делала, но мне было очень сложно удалить лак с ней, и ногти были после этого в страшном состоянии. У вас бывают проблемы с этой базой для глиттеров?



[EN] Well, I've shown you this polish, and I was wearing it quite long, but I still can't say what I feel about it. I think it's a bit too weird for me, while the quality is great and the idea is unusual.
[RU] Так вот, я показала вам лак, и проносила его довольно долго, но все еще не могу сказать, как отношусь к нему. Мне кажется он чересчур чудной для меня, при том, что качество отличное и идея необычная.


Thnx for reading. Kisses, Anya <3.

1 comment: