Страницы

November 16, 2014

Summery watercolor flowers

Hello lovelies!
[EN] I painted these flowers on my nails in October while the weather in Moscow was so sunny and beautiful that I could feel the summer was still there. Now, when I look at the pictures I'm really inspired by this mani, which I was wearing for quite a long time.
[RU] Я нарисовала эти цветочки на своих ногтях в октябре, когда погода в Москве была такой приятной и солнечной, что казалось, будто лето еще рядом. Теперь меня очень вдохновляют фотографии этого маникюра, который я довольно долго проносила.

[EN] I started the design with painting my nails white. Then I made colorful random dots on the nails. To create this watercolor effect, I put a drop of nail polish on a piece of plastic and then I thinned the polish with pure acetone. By the way, I never use acetone to remove nail polish or clean up the cuticles as I'm sure it's harmful for the nails and it dries the skin. I use it only for cleaning the brushes or thinning the polish while painting.
[RU] Я начала дизайн с того, что нанесла два слоя белого лака. Потом я наставила на ногти беспорядочных разноцветных точек. Чтобы создать акварельный эффект я ставила капельку лака на пластик и разбавляла его чистым ацетоном. Кстати, я никогда не использую ацетон для снятия лака или очистки кутикулы, потому что считаю его вредным для ногтей и сушащим кожу. Я использую ацетон только для очистки кистей или разбавления лака в процессе рисования.

[EN] So, I used nail polish thinned to be half-transparent and a small brush to paint the dots. I didn't want to make neat dots with clear borders for the flowers, that's why I was using a brush instead of a dotting tool.
[RU] Так вот, я использовала разбавленный до полупрозрачности лак и маленькую кисть, чтобы нарисовать точки. Я не хотела ровных точек с четкими краями, поэтому использовала кисть вместо дотса.

[EN] To paint the leaves, I also thinned the polish and then painted messy stripes.
[RU] Чтобы нарисовать листики, я тоже разбавила лак и нарисовала не очень ровные линии и штрихи.
[EN] I like this manicure 'cause it's very simple and casual, but the watercolor effect makes it look less childish I'd say, it gives the nails more charm. (My friends agreed with this, I hope they were honest ^_^).
[RU] Мне этот маникюр нравится тем, что он повседневный и очень простой в исполнении, а акварельный эффект позволяет ему выглядеть менее по-детски, что ли, ну и придает какое-то очарование. (Мои друзья с этим согласились, надеюсь, они не лукавили ^_^).
[EN] Nail polish and tools
[RU] Лаки и материалы
White: Golden Rose Rich Color - 76
Flowers: Kiko polishes (I won't list the colors, but I think it doesn't matter)
Nail art brush/Кисть для нейл-арта

Thnx for reading. Kisses, Anya <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment