Страницы

May 8, 2015

Fashion inspired nail art

Hello lovelies!





[EN] This nail art was such a tricky one that I tried to make it three times in the past half a year. But finally I've managed to deal with all the polishes and the stamping. I got my inspiration when I was doing window-shopping. In a store, there was such a summer-y and trendy look on a mannequin: a neon yellow top and black&white checkered skirt. As soon as I saw it, I understood I'd make such nail art someday. It took long, but finally I'm in love with this nail style!!
[RU] Этот нейл-арт оказался таким хитрым, что я пыталась его сделать трижды за последние полгода. И наконец я совладала со всеми лаками и стемпингом. Вдохновение на меня снизошло, когда я бесцельно бродила по торговому центру. В одном магазине на менекене был такой ллетний и модный прикид: неоново-желтый топ в паре с клетчатой черо-белой юбкой. Как только я его увидела, я поняла, что однажды обязательно сделаю такой нейл-арт. Потребовалось много времени, но наконец я абсолютно влюблена в этот маникюр!!




[EN] Hopefully, I got this gorgeous neon yellow polish by China Glaze (Yellow polka dot bikini) that had been in my wish-list, thanks to my sweet friend Sve. This shade is perfect for this nail art, but it's hard to deal with the polish. It doesn't even well, it's extremely sheer, it dries too fast on the brush while you're applying it. But if you're doing all this stuff very neatly, you'll love the result! For my nail art, I used three coats of neon yellow over one coat of white polish.
[RU] К счастью, я получила этот роскошный неоновый желтый лак China Glaze (Yellow polka dot bikini), который был в моем виш-листе - спасибо моей милой подруге Све. Этот оттенок идеален для такого нейл-арта, но этот лак дико сложен в обращении (как и, наверно любой светлый неоновый). Он не выравнивается нормально, он очень уж прозрачный, засыхает еще на кисти при нанесении. Но если аккуратно справиться со всеми этими трудностями, то нельзя не влюбиться в результат! Для своего нейл-арта я нанесла три слоя желтого неонового поверх одного слоя белого лака.





[EN] The checkered pattern for the nail art was made easily: black stamping over two coats of white polish. The stamping plate is from Born Pretty store.
[RU] Клетчатый узор было просто сделать: черный стемпинг на два слоя белого. Диск для стемпинга у меня из Born pretty store.




[EN] I also added couple of black studs on my yellow nails - I think this looks very nice and balances the color and pattern combo.
[RU] Еще я добавила пару черных камешков на желтые ногти - мне кажется, это мило выгядит и уравновешивает комбо из цвета и узора.




[EN] I'm super-happy with this eye-catching manicure, and, in contrast with the previous mani, it's not pastel at all and maybe it's more suitable for summer than for spring. What d'you think?
[RU] Я страшно довольна своим броским маникюром, и в отличие от предыдущего, он совсем не пастельный, и, возможно, больше подходящий для лета, а не для весны. Что думаете?


[EN] Nail polish and tools
[RU] Лаки и материалы
China Glaze - Yellow polka dot bikini
Born pretty store stamping plate
Essence - black stamping paint
Misslyn - 90
Studs (noname)
Nail Look - 30331



Thnx for reading. Kisses, Anya <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment