Страницы

October 30, 2015

Striped mani with Ginger polish Singing in the rain

Hello lovelies!



[EN] When I first saw a swatch of Singing in the rain by a Russian indie nail brand Ginger polish, I fell in love and soon purchased this wonderful shade. It had been waiting to be used for a month, 'cause I couldn't make up any suitable nail art. And then it came to my head in a moment: kind of monochrome stripes.
[RU] Когда я впервые увидела свотчи чудесного лака Singing in the rain от российского инди-бренда Ginger polish, я влюбилась моментально и вскоре его купила. Он месяц ждал, чтобы я им воспользовалась, но я застряла и не могла придумать подходящий к нему нейл-арт. И вдруг он в один момент родился у меня в голове: типа монохромные полосочки.




[EN] To me this polish is November in a bottle! It's grey yet absolutely charming. The polish is blue-ish grey jelly with golden and semi-transparent silvery flakes and holo micro-glitter. It's opaque in two coats, easy to apply and its finish is rather glossy, surprisingly. This shade is neutral and noticeable at the same time, I just adore it: I've got no polish like this, as it's quite a rare color for me and a rare stuffing.
[RU] Для меня этот лак - это ноябрь в бутылке! Он серый, но совершенно очаровательный. Лак представляет из себя голубовато-серое желе с золотой и полупрозрачной серебряной слюдой и голографическим микроглиттером. Он непрозрачен в два слоя, легко ложится, и имеет достаточно блестящий финиш, на удивление. Этот оттенок нейтральный и заметный одновременно, я просто заворожена им: у меня нет подобного лака, поскольку это довольно редкий для меня цвет и редкая начинкa.


[EN] I chose different fingers for the striped design on different hands. To make this design I applied one coat of white polish, stuck nail art tape dividing the nail into stripes of different widths, painted the stripes with polishes and removed the tape. I was painting the stripes on each finger separately, not to let the polish dry. That's it.
[RU] На разных руках я выбрала разные пальцы для полосатого дизайна. Чтобы его сделать, я нанесла один слой белого лака, потом приклеивала ленту, деля ноготь на полоски разной ширины, раскрашивала полосы и убирала ленту. Я раскрашивала каждый ноготь отдельно, чтобы лак не высыхал. Вот так.



[EN] I enjoyed wearing this polish and design, and I'm happy to have chosen Singing in the rain out of the stunning autumn collection All that jazz (but of course I wanted to buy almost all the shades). By the way, it's a sad fact, but since I watched Mechanic orange, I've been associating the beautiful song 'Singing in the rain' only with ultraviolence, lol.
[RU] Я с удовольствием ходила с этим лаком и дизайном, и я очень рада, что выбрала Singing in the rain из осенней коллекции All that jazz (но конечно же, я хотела бы купить почти все оттенки). Кстати, печальный факт: после просмотра Механического апельсина, прекрасная песня Singing in the rain ассоциируется у меня только с ультранасилием, лол.

[EN] Nail polish and tools
[RU] Лаки и материалы
Ginger polish - Singing in the rain
OPI - My gondola or yours?
Misslyn - 90 Snow white
Nail art tape/Лента для нейл-арта
Nail art brush/Кисть для нейл-арта


Thnx for reading. Kisses, Anya <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment